Webkinz Best Kinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz Best Kinz

Your Online guide help, tips and more, To Webkinz World

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FairwayPup
lil kinz
lil kinz
FairwayPup

Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies Empty
PostSubject: Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies   Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2008, 6:29 am

I adopted three Webkinz out of five on the one day when Webkinz wasn't supposed to be on until 1:00 AM the next day. I have no clue how I got in! Well, the three were "My best friend is a Duck." from my Lil' Alley Cat, Ally. "My best friend is a testcolour3." from my Lil' Tree Frog, Glimmer. Finally, "I am best friends with a testcolour4." from my Lil' Hippo, Pearl. Isn't that weird? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sandy
Site Owner
Site Owner
Sandy

PostSubject: Re: Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies   Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2008, 8:19 am

FairwayPup wrote:
I adopted three Webkinz out of five on the one day when Webkinz wasn't supposed to be on until 1:00 AM the next day. I have no clue how I got in! Well, the three were "My best friend is a Duck." from my Lil' Alley Cat, Ally. "My best friend is a testcolour3." from my Lil' Tree Frog, Glimmer. Finally, "I am best friends with a testcolour4." from my Lil' Hippo, Pearl. Isn't that weird? Question Question Question
lolz
Yup, a common glitch currently in webkinz world!!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbestkinz.forumotion.com
kar2312
Site Owner
Site Owner
kar2312

PostSubject: Re: Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies   Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2008, 4:11 am

Quote :
I adopted three Webkinz out of five on the one day when Webkinz wasn't supposed to be on until 1:00 AM the next day. I have no clue how I got in! Well, the three were "My best friend is a Duck." from my Lil' Alley Cat, Ally. "My best friend is a testcolour3." from my Lil' Tree Frog, Glimmer. Finally, "I am best friends with a testcolour4." from my Lil' Hippo, Pearl. Isn't that weird?

wow, my penguin is friends with testcoulor3 and my panda is friends with testcoulor5. it is so annoying!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzrock.motionsforum.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies   Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird "Best Friends" in pet biographies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Best Kinz :: Inside Webkinz World :: Blooperz-
Jump to: